1. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Wave layer: 3 layers 11 waves INNOVA roofing sheet corrugated from steel by galvanizing technology hot dipped galvanized aluminum painted color coating according to American standards ASTM – A653, ASTM – A792, or Japanese industry standard JIS G3312. 11-layer civil 3-layer roofing sheet, effective size 1000mm/ Product size 1070mm, positive wave height of 18±1mm increases the hardness of the steel. Various colors of corrugated iron increases the aesthetics of the construction.
PU layer: 3 layers 11 waves INNOVA roofing sheet choose hard PU series linked together by hydrogen bonds. Main circuit straight, unbranched, closely linked without slipping on top of each other gives PU a high elastic modulus and do not disperse in the air, do not cause environmental pollution.
This PU layer is weather resistant. Including not oxidized, resistant to sunlight, ozone and normal weather conditions. The standard PU thickness of the product is from 16mm to 20mm ± 2, PU thickness tolerance ± 1m.
PP paper/ Alufil paper layer: The innest layer uses PP paper or Alufil silver paper increase the durability of the product, minimize the infestation of insects and some other animals.
2. PRODUCT FEATURES
11 WAVES PU INNOVA ROOFING SHEET
- Corrugated 1 layer 11 waves.
- 3 layers 11 waves PU sheet.
- Sound insulation, heat insulation, effective against fire spread.
- Large positive wave heights: 18±1mm.
- Suitable for small, civil projects.
- INNOVA 11 waves roofing sheet with features of anti-heat, anti-noise, anti-fire, beautiful design.
- INNOVA 11 waves roofing sheet has a spill-resistant bezel and a large wave height of 17mm create superiority compared to other products of the same type on the market.
- INNOVA 11 waves civil roofing sheet harder, anti-leaking, anti-spill better, will be easy for transportation, loading and installation, little warping.
- The product is good against heat and noise is the combination of PU layer, wave structure, and the tightness between sheets. Save electrical energy while limiting the electrical parts for air conditioners and fans.
- PU layer is varied from 16-20 ± 2mm, standard manufacturing technologies are applied helps the product to be fire resistant in case of fire and explosion.
- Diverse colors suitable for all projects.
- Sheet thickness and length are adjustable depending on orders, permissible shipping and installation conditions.
- High result for user use, financial savings in repairs, roof maintenance for the constructions.
|INNOVA 11-WAVE PU CIVIL ROOFING SHEET BASIC SPECIFICATIONS SHEET|
|1||Basic structural components||Corrugated iron+PU+PP/Alufil/Flat corrugated iron|
|First layer (Steel)|
|2||Corrugated board thickness||mm||0.27/0.30/0.35/0.40/0.45|
|3||Corrugated iron color||According to the company’s color chart|
|4||Number of waves (positive waves)||wave||JAVTA technical standards||11|
|5||Positive wave height||mm||JAVTA technical standards||18±1|
|6||Galvanized background corrugated iron/aluminum zinc||JIS G3312-G3322 standard|
|7||Coefficient of thermal conductivity||w/m°C||7194-2000||0,028|
|Second layer (PU)|
|10||PU proportion||kg/m³||Vietnam standard 187-1986||35±3|
|11||Moisture absorption rate||%||Vietnam standard 359-70||0,38|
|12||Soundproofing ability||dB||Average frequency of the octave band||27,5|
|13||Load capacity||kg/cm²||JAVTA technical standards||3,8|
|14||Water absorption rate||%||Vietnam standard 6530||0,74|
|15||PU layer thickness||mm||JAVTA technical standards||16-20±2|
|Third layer||PP paper/Alufil paper/Flat corrugated iron|
4. APPLICATIONS OF WORKS
- Most popular in civil housing, public construction,…
- 11-wave PU Innova roofing sheet is also used as cover for buildings: factory, warehouse, office, resort, farm…